CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Perhaps a job?


So I had my fourth and final interview at the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara today. After 4 years hiatus I have decided to give massage therapy another try. When I had my hands on interview with the spa director I was so nervous. I haven't given a massage since I was injured in 2005. It was definitely not my best work..haha! But thanks to having better training than most therapists in California my worst is probably on par. They had a ton of applicants but were only hiring 3 people. I was offered a job (contingent upon drug testing and a clear background check. I took the drug test but now I have to wait... unless they find some dark and shady criminal past I am unaware of I will be starting soon.) I will keep you posted...


1 comments:

Rodgers clan said...

I hope it all goes well. It's a shame not to have such an amazing therapist be able to work. Here's to a healed shoulder, don't fail me now.