CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My New Stone Playground

I have a new favorite place! If you drive about thirty minutes from Ojai up Hwy 33 there is a turn off to the Rose Valley Sespe Wilderness area. My friend Matt took me there for a great hike to a place called Piedra Blanca (which means 'white rock'). It felt a lot like southern Utah so I was right at home. It was almost like being on the moon in places. I had fun doing lots of handstands and cartwheels. Matt is a photographer and had brought his camera and all of his lenses and and took some amazing pictures. Some of them are mine taken with my little point & shoot, but the really good ones are his. Someday I will have the camera of my dreams so I can take the kind of pictures I have always wanted to. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Rodgers clan said...

Those are awesome pics. What a cool place!!! It looks like so much fun, lots of cool exploring. Love the handstand & cartwheel pics. You are such a beauty!!!