CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So, it's the big 35. In case you aren't counting, that's only 5 away from 40. Whoa! I can't believe it. I'm definitely feeling the pressure...tick, tock, tick. Well, regardless of being a biological time bomb, I had a great birthday. Greg organized and planned a birthday party for me at Saints & Sinners. Friends and family came to hang out in the hookah lounge. Many beverages were consumed, stupid human tricks performed, and a good time was had by most everyone. It was fun. The next day, we took my favorite fall drive through the Alpine Loop to see all of the changing leaves. It was the prettiest I've ever seen it. Later we had my family birthday gathering at Matt's & Cacia's. I always look forward to our sunday night dinners. Greg organized for friends and family to pitch in & contribute toward my dream computer. I felt very blessed and special. I can't wait to get it!


(I've been trying to upload a slide show of pictures but I've been having trouble. I'll get them up as soon as I can.)

1 comments:

Andy's Candi said...

We had so much fun celebrating your fabulous self! We love you very, very much. Can't wait for you to get your dream.

Much love-

Andy and fam...