CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day and another BBQ at the Greens. They have the best backyard ever. We had a pretty small turnout, but still a very good time. Camera happy as usual. Obviously I get a little sidetracked with the kids, okay, borderline obsessive. I just love 'em so much. So, I only got one picture of my Dad, sorry Dad. Cacia and I had a little adventure in the bushes to collect wood for a fire. I think I still have tree bits in my hair. It was one of the first nice days we've had this year, and I'm so thankful it is warming up. We sat by a fire next to the river and just enjoyed the evening. It was beautiful. A mosquito bit me on my eyelid right when I arrived. I'm super allergic to them, so now I look like someone punched me in the face. People will think Greg beats me.

1 comments:

Rodgers clan said...

super cute pics, I'm glad you always remember your camera. So much fun. Thanks for always coming out, you guys are the best. I too have remnants from our adventure in the trees :) Cacia